Personal purpose: I am committed to embracing the work of leadership and transformative practice in my personal, community and work life. My passion is to inspire and invite that in others by reflecting back to them their unique gift of leadership, significance and creative possibility in all areas of their lives. I am dedicated to creating the climate for authentic transformation and the development of effective change catalysts within organisations and community contexts.
Current work: I tailor my courses and processes to suit individual or group needs. This includes add-on modules and coaching conversations. My work is based on research into the field of leadership development and transformation.
In all my leadership offerings I place specific emphasis on the power of the choices we make and the impact they have to literally shape and transform our lives and the lives of others. I draw on a diverse range of leading edge disciplines and approaches. These range from practical spirit centred perspectives and philosophy to core corporate frameworks and methodologies.
My Services include:
- Leadership and Transformational Courses for the private sector and organisations with the potential for specifically created add-on modules.
- Mentoring and Coaching to individuals, small groups, teams, face-to-face or online. Packages range from one-off spontaneous coaching sessions to establishing a longer more formal coaching relationship.
My website also offers you:
- Resources: A range of freshly updated and inspiring online leadership articles, tools, coaching and facilitation questions, poetry, quotes, books and DVDs to add value to your work.
- A Community of Practice (COP): Opportunities to be part of a face-to-face COP grouping and on-going learning circles.
- A trustworthy place to ‘plug in’ for on-going inspiration, personal transformation and growth for those committed to the work of transformation.
For more information about my professional experience please see my linkedIn profile.